Products You May Like
There’s really not a lot you can say about Brownies stuffed with Quest Peanut Butter Cups — other than the obvious. These are delicious and you deserve to take them for a taste test as soon as humanly possible. Basically, right now. We’re serious, no more reading about how delicious these are, just a call to action to MAKE THESE BROWNIES ASAP!
PB CUP STUFFED BROWNIES
Yields: 16 servings | Serving Size: 1 brownie (1/16th the pan)
Calories: 193 | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Net Carb: 4g
Total Carb: 14g | Sugar: 1g
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Bake/Chill Time: 20-25 minutes | Total Time: ~40 minutes
RANCH TURKEY MEATBALLS
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and prepare an 8×8 inch pan with nonstick spray and parchment paper.
- Place the butter, chocolate and sweetener into a heat-proof bowl and melt over a pot of boiling water or in the microwave until smooth.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Whisk in the eggs one at a time until well incorporated and then add in the vanilla extract.
- Sift in the almond flour, cocoa powder, protein powder and salt and stir until no streaks remain.
- Transfer half of the batter to the pan.
- Top with Quest Peanut Butter Cups and then cover with remaining batter.
- Bake the brownies for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into and serving.