Products You May Like
You already know we make an unrivaled Cookies & Cream Protein Bar — you also know we make the really, really good Quest Hero Protein Bars…but did you know we now make Quest Hero Protein Bars in the Cookies & Cream flavor? AND that you can use that already scrumptious bar to make these even more scrumptious Cookies & Cream Muffins? All of this is true and if you’re as excited as we are, we’ll keep it short so you can get to baking these yourself!
Check out the full recipe below
LEMON CHEESECAKE BARS
Yields: 16 | Serving Size: 1 bar
Calories: 130 | Protein: 21g | Fat: 9g | Net Carb: 4g
Total Carb: 8g | Sugar: 1g
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Bake/Chill Time: 1 hour 8 minutes | Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
LEMON CHEESECAKE BARS
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cold butter, chopped
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 tbsps unsweetened gelatin
- 1 1/2 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp zero calorie sweetener
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse the crust ingredients until a dough starts to come together.
- Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan and bake for 8-9 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove and let cool.
- In a bowl, stir together the hot water and gelatin and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, use a handheld mixer to beat the yogurt, sweetener, heavy cream, lemon extract, protein powder and zest until smooth.
- Add in the gelatin mixture and mix until well combined.
- Pour the filling over the crust.
- Cut the Quest Bar into small pieces and place them into a food processor and pulse until small crumbles form.
- Sprinkle the crumbles over the filling and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let chill for 1 hour (at minimum).
- Once ready to serve, place the heavy cream into a bowl and use a handheld mixer to beat until fluffy and then stir in the protein powder.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag.
- Cut the lemon cheesecake into 16 evenly-sized bars and pipe dollops of the whipped cream onto each bar.
- Serve and enjoy!